• Mele McCabe
    Long time no see you. How r u doing?
  • RobertC
    Dear @Admin
    It's already more than 3 week and my redemption is not processed yet. I had been really patient with this situations,you can see is a money that really help family to eat and is not fear that after to work hard the platform dont mind to pay, My details are as follows:
    Request id: 1733273
    Request date: 20/07/2022 10:05:59
    Redemption Type: Amazon.fr Gift Certificate (but if is by paypal much better)

Thanks & Regards
  • Nat M
    @Admin

Support's email address is not working. Says it can not be delivered
  • Nat M
    @Admin

How can members contact Support when emails can not be delivered?

What is an approximate timeframe when a ticket number should be replied to? I sent a ticket in on the 15th of August #301393 and as of yet no reply.

Then after this, I sent other emails unrelated to that ticket number which can not be delivered.

And there is no response from you as Admin.

What are members meant to do???
  • Tom Lai
    is there some kind of prolonged holiday happening in the US???

or has someone kidnapped Admin?

has ANYONE seen or heard from Admin anytime recently?
  • cjsenour
    No prolonged holiday here. Next holiday is Sept.5 - Labor Day.

I think both Admin and Support are on a loooong vacation.
  • René Germain
    I live in Canada, and since June 30, 2022, I have contacted support 3 times for different problems with my account and no response from them. In my opinion they were abducted by aliens hahaha
  • dominique m
    Bonjour, j'ai fait une demande de rachat le 6 août pour amazon, je n'ai toujours pas reçu le mail. Pouvez vous m'aider, merci beaucoup d'avance
  • Nat M

I have got Hot & My Surveys but like the Hot, the Priority only appears if there are surveys in it.

wsmtxg93cc0eq1cr.jpg

See I cleared my Hot and the tab has gone and will only appear if there are surveys in it. Same with Priority. But months ago before my account was touched the Priority Tab appeared every day. Last week I had it every day for a week with a mishmash of surveys. Survey points ranging from 600-20 all bogus surveys. Then also my account was a nightmare with every problem imaginable- surveys not redirecting all these problem messages appearing etc
  • Nat M

prossmfwcycor3mp.jpg

Survey came in and my Hot tab is back.
    We should have 3 tabs even though that My Surveys is pointless
  • Nat M
    And all my survey points are either 104 , 99 or 55 now in the Hot Surveys tab
  • Mele McCabe
    My surveys on the Hot tab are all 91 pts
  • Nat M
    @Admin

Thought I would put this question in the right discussion. But it is to your reply about PayPal.
    So we all know there is NO PAYPAL.

What is Univox doing about the 10 points for redemption approval on the WoF ? I have asked Support but as of yet no reply because Support has not gone passed the first question in my Ticket 679892. Which I am going to reply to after this.
    So I am asking you.

Redemption Approval (need 5000 points) = 10 ES points

To get these 10 ES points Australians CANNOT redeem close enough to the 5000 points in Gift Cards. As the Gift Cards that are available are 98% useless. For the other 2%, we have to redeem AUD$100 ( 6800 - 7200 points) to get the 10 points. As Gift Cards in that 2%, DO NOT come in AUD$70 which is close to the 5000 points. So we have to use more points meaning fewer times we get the 10 ES points.
    So what is happening about this?

Now since redemptions are taking 2-3 weeks means that some members can only get 1 lot of these 10 points for redemption approval in a month.

So how is this fair to any members?
  • Paolo46
    has there been a cut of the points, from 4 to 2 and from 3 to 1?
  • René Germain
    Univox went into Recession by dropping points, now I am getting more and more surveys between 17 and 43 points per survey which in some cases can take just 30 minutes to complete.
  • Nat M
    @Admin

Just a general question.

What is a reasonable amount of time a member should wait to get a reply from Support?

What do we do when there is no reply?
  • Carol hughes
    @Admin
    I have not had any surveys on my dashboard for weeks and I have contacted the Helpdesk and nothing has been resolved
    I don't know what else I am to do
    I also have updated my profile
  • Nat M
    @Admin

This is the Questions and Answers discussion. I asked some general questions 3 days ago and as of yet, there has been no answer.

There have been comments since then by members having problems and in their comments, they all mention that there is no response from Support. This is a problem that we all have faced at some time with Support.

So what do we do?
  • Nat M
    @Admin

Do not know when you are going to be online as you have not been online for 6 days now.

But another general question.

How are DQ points determined by Univox?

Because clicking dead-end surveys takes time and should be getting something for them.
  • Admin
    For issues with the site, please notify . We are unable to assist with anything other than pending payments at this time.
  • Linnea
    Can you provide us with an update on the PayPal situation. Will it be a payout option again? And if so, when?
  • Nat M

I don't like the selection of Gift Cards Australia has got. 99% are useless.
    But the only advantage with the Gift Cards is that we are getting the full amount of our redemption whereas with PayPal we were not.
    Currency conversion
  • Linnea
    Nat MNat M

I usually choose Walmart or Amazon. Lately it has been Wamart, pays for groceries
  • Linnea
    Can you provide us with an update on the PayPal situation. Will it be a payout option again? And if so, when?
  • Admin
    At the current time we do not have an update on when Paypal will be available to all users across all countries.
  • Linnea
    Not what we wanted to hear.
  • René Germain
    Let's get out the champagne. I just finished as a member at Univox, 800 surveys in 38 months.
  • Nat M

:clap: :clap: Congratulations !!:party:

I hit 6014 in 7.7 years
  • René Germain
    Nat M

Thank you, congratulations you are a champion of the polls. I have very few surveys and the reason is that I live in Quebec and I am a member of at least 8 panels, 5 of which have PayPal as redemption.
  • Admin
    Congratulations on those survey numbers and thank you for being part of the Univox Community!
  • Nat M
    @Admin

Why are redemptions taking 2-3 weeks and even longer?

What has changed? Before we were getting redemptions within a week when there was PayPal.
    Now Gift Cards are taking sooooo long.

Why is it that other survey sites pay their Gift Cards within 24-48 hours but for Univox it takes weeks and weeks?

Do employees at Univox get paid every 2-3 weeks or whenever Payroll decides to put it in?
  • Admin
    Hey Nat. Sometimes a higher volume of requests comes in and these have to be processed by our team. This takes more time. We are working diligently to get these to you as quickly as we can.
  • encarna
    HI,
    I redempt 961 points the 28th of September (id.1791473), but I have not received my gift.
  • Admin
    Thank you for letting us know. I have notified our processing team of your concern!
  • pasquer
    bonjour mr l'administrateur j'ai échanger fin septembre pour amazone pour 25 euros et toujours pas reçu mon code cadeau merci de votre réponse
  • Admin
    Hé. Cela a été traité le 31. S’il vous plaît laissez-nous savoir si vous avez reçu ceci.
  • RameshS
    How many days should I wait for the redemption to be processed before I raise a ticket?

Level: Ambassador

Details:

Gift Option: Amazon.in Gift Card INR | 90-Day Link
    Request Date: 11/8/2022 5:22:41 PM
    Our team will process your request shortly.

Thank you!
  • cjsenour
    At least 3 weeks.
  • Mele McCabe
    @Admin
    Check the Comments Timeline for inappropriate content.
  • Nat M

Some of mine in the last day but not inappropriate but nothing to do with surveys

"I remember when rock was young Me and Susie had so much fun Holding hands and skimming stones Had an old gold Chevy and a place of my own But the biggest kick I ever got Was doing a thing called the Crocodile Rock While the other kids were rocking 'round the clock We were hopping and bopping to the Crocodile Rock"

"Blue-jean baby, L.A. lady, seamstress for the band Pretty-eyed, pirate smile, you'll marry a music man Ballerina, you must've seen her dancing in the sand And now she's in me, always with me, tiny dancer in my hand Jesus freaks out in the street Handing tickets out for God Turning back, she just laughs The boulevard is not that bad"

"I'm just sitting here doing time, I'm just sitting here watching the wheels go round and round. I really love to watch them roll."
  • Mele McCabe
    i enjoy yours, reminiscing about thé music of my youth.:grin:
  • Carol hughes
    The oldies are the best
  • Carol hughes
    Happy Thanksgiving to all members of Univox
123456Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.